- MEGAWAVE Records MEGW 0442
- BUY NOW!
- The Hidden Barn studio is so sonically
clean that as we record, we can experience being inside each
- We don't rehearse or use charts. Each
song has a leader, and he explores until something feels
right...then he pauses and says, "Record", and off we go. The
other musicians have already picked up on the key, tempo, feel,
and are there, totally in support of the emerging song...as
co-leaders. The leadership keeps rotating. Our approach and the
room itself facilitate working in trance.
- A lot of our playful experiments end up
in the trash. Here are the best of the flowers that bloomed over a
period of five years and three albums.
1. Walk The Garden, 4:40 from
2. Moonrise, 4:37 from Island
3. Café Society, 6:23 from Island
4. Mirror Dance, 3:47 from
5. Le Marais, 5:28 from
6. Hunk Funk, 2:25 from
7. Gitane, 3:31 from Caper
8. I Give My Soul, 6:02 from
9. Fundament, 6:16 from Caper
10. Unchained, 3:06 from Caper
11. On The Train, 6:33 from
12. Pool Sounds, 7:30 (Extra)
13. Hello Flower, 3:45 from
- Selective Re-Engineering: Jo Go at
- Selective Re-Mixing and Re-Mastering:
John Palmer at Andro-Media
- Photography and Graphic Design: Jules
- Studio Architect: The Great Mickey
- Selection and Arrangement of Songs:
- Cover Photograph: Leonie
- Bather: Katga
MEGAWAVE Home Page
with questions or comments about this page.
updated October 18, 2013.
and MEGAWAVE® are service and trade marks of
rights reserved. © 2011-2013 Megawave Corporation, Lansing,